Discover the laureate and favourites of the
Expobiogaz Innovation Award 2019
Among the 11 nominees to the Expobiogaz Innovation Award, a jury of professionals selected for you the most relevant products and services of the contest.
Find the detailed presentation of these innovations that were in the running for the Expobiogaz Innovation Award!
Thank you to all the companies that were candidates!
FOCUS ON THE LaurEatE
LiLiBox Solutions By Azola
presents 'Little Liquefaction Box'
LiLiBox - Lille Liquefaction Box is a temporel storage system that allows biomethane producers to valorise their entire annual production without any constraints from the network.
focus on THE favourites
New Holland presents the 'Tracteur Concept au GNV'
The concept tracter offers a futuriste vision of ag tracts with a modern and expressive design tha integrates crucial functional features like an increased fuel capacity required by the use of CHG in order to meet the autonomy expected by farmers.
Wessling France present the 'Wessling Biogaz Bluebox (WBB)'
The WBB is a system allowing an automatic sampling of gas without technical intervention of the on-site operator (except the connection to the network).
THANKS TO THE JURY MEMBERS
- Hélène BERHAULT : AAMF
- François MORIER : MORIER Process
- Sylvain FREDERIC : Project Manager, Biomethane Project, GRDF
- Marc SCHLIENGER : Executive Officer, Club Biogaz ATEE
- Stéphane SIGNORET : Editor-in-Chief, Energie Plus
- Lionel TRICOT : Manager-Founder, Elanor Consulting
- Thierry RIBEIRO : Teacher-Researcher, Bioprocessing Anaerobic Digestion, UniLaSalle
- Arnauld ETIENNE : Anaerobic Digestion Expert, Chambre d'Agriculture du Nord-Pas de Calais
- Alice L'HOSTIS : Director of the CTBM : Centre Technique National du Biogaz et de la Méthanisation