Take advantage of the exhibition Expobiogaz to discover concrete achievements thanks to visits of methanisation sites the day before the show!
Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - the day before the official opening of the exhibition - Expobiogaz and Biogaz Vallée invite you to discover the methanisation unit in Saint-Astier (24110 - Dordogne), by the VALLEE DE L'ISLE ENERGIE VIE), as well as the UCVA distillery in Coutras.
Discover the video
- On-farm methanisation (250 kW), operational since 2015, which brings together farmers, cereal growers and local agri-food industries and which deals with emblematic materials of the region, including duck manure
- Change in the balance of power with cereal suppliers of straw for livestock, now interested in the valorisation of digestate
- Innovation in the treatment of digestate: this site is equipped with an evapo-concentration solution that enhances the digestate and heat of cogeneration.
Take advantage of this day to discover also one of the most important distilleries in France: the UCVA distillery in Coutras. The UCVA includes many wine cellars and groups of wine-growers gathered together in a cooperative, it processes the by-products of wine making, in particular grape marc and wine lees.
- 9h30 - 9h45 : Appointment BORDEAUX - Gare St Jean
- 9h50 : Departure of the bus
- 9h50 - 11h10 : Trip between BORDEAUX and SAINT ASTIER
- 11h15 - 13h15 : Visit V.I.E
- 13h30 - 14h30 : Refreshment break at SAINT ASTIER
- 14h35 - 15h20 : Trip between SAINT ASTIER and COUTRAS
- 15h30 - 17h30 : Visit UCVA distillery
- 17h35 - 18h25 : Trip between COUTRAS and BORDEAUX
Preliminary Registration is compulsory
Your registration will only be effective once after receiving an email confirmation